Somehow on Mondays, all the thoughts I didn't think about over the weekend suddenly vie for my brain space. I've started and restarted this blog post nearly 10 times in my mind, and I'm getting nothing logical.
So I'm just going to type out the randomness and see what happens.
1. How on earth do you keep the blogs you read straight? I'm usually overly organized, but I've got some blogs bookmarked, some on Blotanical, some on Google, some in the deep recesses of my memory...you get the idea.
2. Woke up this morning and was very pleased to find a new hoya leaf. This plant is a cutting from my great-grandmother's hoya...I very nearly killed it, but this is the first sign of growth in over a year.
3. The dirty clothes in the laundry room are nearly ready to rise up in revolt and stage a revolution. I'm just going to stay out of the there until the political situation cools down.
4. The indoor plants must be getting jealous of the outdoor plants, because they are all going downhill. Look at this pitiful thing!
5. I need to take some time and find out how to get my photos uniformly sized when I post them. I want to find a way to do it automatically so I don't have to edit each one. And I'm grieved to find out that I can't get Blogger to thread comments. Or do any number of cool comment functions.
6. I've been in a yellow mood recently, and have been adding lots of yellow in my house. Was finally able to find a couple spare minutes to paint this dandelion (which has been on my to-do list for over a week now!)
7. There is no chocolate in the house.
8. Tree swallows are now the third resident in the bluebird house. Which is better than the house sparrows that were there previously, I suppose. But I miss seeing the bluebirds.
9. I went to an awesome plant swap this weekend with my friend Darcy...we were late, so it was a bit crazy, but I have a whole load of free plants! Plus the skies opened and poured on us - my stroller will probably never be the same again.
10. It's probably my own fault that I'm not thinking clearly today. I stayed up much too late finishing a book (which wasn't worth staying up late for anyway), but I have a bad habit of just wanting to finish the book already because I go to bed.
Mercy. I'm off to see if I can remedy #7. (That's the chocolate one!)